Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Recap


Where did the weekend go? Since we have been out of town for the past month we had a lot of catching up to do. We spent Friday night at the Container Store (my favorite place in the world). Saturday we got up at the butt crack of dawn and went to the Farmer's Market. 









While all of my friends were partying and going to see Widespread Panic, I stayed at home to help Doug with yard work.  After seeing a snake AND a black widow I decided to stick to indoor activities, which ended up being a nap.  


Sunday I think Doug could sense I needed to get out of the house so he took me to brunch at Nofo. I ended up finding my favorite candle in their gift shop. I highly suggest this candle. It smells like a boy/man+a hippy+ some wood+vanilla. It smells so good, I can smell it even when it is not burning. I usually get mine at Furbish but it think they are out of season. 

Now we are all pooped and not looking forward to Monday. 

7 comments:

  1. Jessie- did you get a new camera?? Your photos look amazing!!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that last picture.. sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice little weekend! i ended up working a lot and today went to crabtree and bought a miraculous bra. i feel so boobilicious. i highly recommend it.
    your pics are really good. hooray for camera use.
    i love man smells. i almost bought some kind of body lotion for men, but i was scared it would be weird to smell like i was wearing cologne. but it smelled sooo good. i will have to get this candle asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kelly! i did not get a new camera. i have got spoiled with the iphone and never use my good camera anymore.

    summer, we need a date soon! i need to hear about moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be me this weekend. Totally loving the fall. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was my FAVE candle and they discontinued it!!! Terrible.

    ReplyDelete