Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Week {Ceremony}

And now to my favorite pictures... the ceremony. 
Our ceremony was magical and perfect. My mom and dad walked me down the isle. The ceremony took place in front of a  gorgeous tree with Grandfather Mountain in the background.  There was an acoustic bluegrass trio and 175 of our closest friends and family were there to watch. It was the happiest I have ever been. 





Anyone who knows me in real life will tell you I have a slight obsession with confetti. I do not know what it is--- it makes you smile. We ended up renting confetti cannons to shoot after the ceremony.  We also gave our guests little bags of confetti that said "shower the bride and groom with love". 




Are you tired of talking about weddings yet? Are you tired of looking at pictures of me yet? I kind of am. That is why I am going to do some wedding details tomorrow. 

7 comments:

  1. I love how your husbands tie matches your peonies. I just love the confetti colors falling all around your two. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so gorgeous! Your photographer did a wonderful job. I am loving seeing all these pics this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kiss picture is so sweet! And we gave our guests bags of dried petals to throw at us as we walked back down the aisle but no one did it! Ha. That cannon idea is great. Excited for your details post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh heavens you look beautiful! i love your veil in photos. glad you have these photos to remember!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the kiss and confetti pictures...so, so beautiful, just like you!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a BEAUTIFUL spot to get married. I love the lake in the back.

    Congratulations!

    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete