Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Week {Details}


Flowers: We used small arrangements that were different sizes mixed on the tables. 

Ceremony flowers: Ranunculus, peonies, hydrangeas, and tulips. 

Doug and I had dinner ALONE in a little boat house. One of my favorite moments was 
looking up at our reception and taking everything in.

Table setting for our couples table. I ended up buying all the table runners from another bride that was featured on Style Me Pretty


I love rings shots. Nancy used the confetti that our guests threw for a detailed shot. 

We had two specialty drinks during our cocktail hour. Both included sprinkles...










Fun straws are from Etsy.

One more day left... you know you don't want to miss the party. 

4 comments:

  1. Stunnnning. Your details were flawless. Love the shot of the rings with the confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I love the sprinkles on the cups..clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What DARLING details!!! I have already purchased those same stripped straws in peach for my wedding next year and just love how you trimmed the glasses in fun sprinkles...so fun! Super cute sweetheart table as well and I love the runners...good buy off another bride!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete