Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BLOG SALE | HOLIDAY ATTIRE

In an attempt to get ready for the yard sale this weekend, I did some major closet cleaning. 
I decided to put a few things on the blog. If I do not have payment by Sunday I will put in the sale. 

Please email me at Jessicaepley@gmail.com if you are interested in anything. 
If you are local you can come try it on. 


Tribal Parker Dress
$50 OBO
XS


 ------------------------------------
Trina Turk Silver Cocktail Dress
Size 0 
$40 OBO
----------------------------------------------------------------
 J Crew Metallic Bow Top
$20 OBO
Size 2

-------------------------------------------------
J Crew Gingham Top w/ Beading SOLD
$20 OBO
Size 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthro Jumpsuit
$20
SIZE 0


J crew Sequin and Stripe Top
Size Small
$40
SOLD

Anthro Sequin Cardigan
$30 
Size Small

Black Lace French Connection Dress
Size 0 
$30

Lilly Pulitzer Anchor Dress
$30 
Size 2
SOLD

J Crew Sweater
$30 
Small 


Shipping will be $5. 





1 comment:

  1. I wish I was teeny tiny and could fit into everything here! Any chance you are posting some yard sales items? Hate that I won't be in Raleigh!

    ReplyDelete