Friday, November 8, 2013

Brain Dump | All Things Random

I never really got on the tribal train. It just seems too trendy, even for me. 
When I saw this dress everything changed. I think it is the blue, with the pink and the gold. 
For $100, this dress can go a long way during the holiday season and beyond.


Arcade Fire- Reflecktor
Doug and I are playing this whole album on repeat. It is a little reminiscent of The Cure.



My friend, who knows me way too well sent me this apartment tour this week. I had seen bits and pieces all over the Internet but as a whole, this might be one of my all time favorites. It is young, collected and made all of my blue and white dreams come true.

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
I started Crazy Rich Asians this week and I cannot put it down. 
I feel like I am watching an episode of Real Housewives of Singapore. 

2 comments:

  1. That apartment is to die for! She covered every nook & cranny. And that dress would look damn good on you! For $100, it may be worth the trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new read looks hilarious! I think I'm going to have to jump on that private plane bandwagon...

    ReplyDelete