Thursday, November 21, 2013

Booth Custom | Raleigh


I love my town of Raleigh and am really passionate about supporting local businesses. 
When I first came across The Scout Guide I fell in love. 
It showcases small businesses in the most beautiful way. 

Volume II is no exception. I am so excited to see my dear friends from Booth Custom. 
They have a special space in my heart because they made my most treasured possession, my engagement ring. They also trusted me to help design their Five Points store. Needless to say, I am very proud of them and love watching them grow.





Brian, the owner told me they had stocked up on eternity rings. These are a perfect holiday gift for someone who is really special.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Scout Guide! and WOW- those are gorgeous bands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my girlfriends has 3 eternity rings in varying color for each of her 3 children. I've always love the idea! These are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature, Jessie! You were our first Raleigh client and are very dear to us as part of our story. Your great eye is complimented almost daily here at the shop. We love the space and how gracefully the style and function have served our client needs. It means so much to know we are part of a growing community that values each others' success. Booth Custom Jewelers is here to stay!!

    ReplyDelete