Friday, November 15, 2013

Things of Note

Do not forget Rachel and I are having a yard sale. It is starting at 10am. Sunday. My house. 
4513 Wilkes St.




Last night I ventured to Durham to catch a glimpse at the new C. Wonder Store. We are really moving up in the world Raleigh-Durham. Lots of good holiday knick knacks. If you are in town this weekend they are having a Grand Opening starting today. Southpoint Mall in Durham.


On a random note, my blog friend Alex showed off some pictures of her new kitchen. I am in love with her counter tops. I deal with counter tops all day long and I am here to tell you, there is not a lot out there folks. Honed granite is a fraction of the cost of Caesarstone/Quartz. It is also more attractive if you ask me.


I scored these exact Isable Marant booties from the H&M callabo yesterday. I would really like to pair them with white pants. Raleigh, NC is going to stroke out.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw the new C. Wonder store at Southpoint last Tuesday. Fairly bright and interesting! Southpoint is certainly attracting cool stores but honestly how the heck does one have a mall without an H&M? Utterly confounding for someone who just moved here from NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hitting the Isabel Marant H&M line today! Nice score on the boots. Um, I also think a little pee came out when I saw C. Wonder's ikat dinnerware in gold. Nomnomnom. I almost bought those in navy yesterday at their flash sale and I'm so glad I didn't.

    ReplyDelete