Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nooks and New Art



I did a really quick design for a friend who is putting some final touches on her house.
In the process I came across a new artist, Laura Wright. I am having a weird lemon moment these prints are really doing it for me.

The initial design did not have a rug. Babies and rugs really do not mix. This spotted Plum & Bow rug is really affordable, so you do not have to worry about spills. 

My go to chair for small spaces is The Darlington from Society Social. They come in so many colors, you can always find something. Roxy's designs are really thoughtful and try to maximize space.

I had to get this out before all of the holiday madness starts. I am absolutely crazy obsessed about the holidays this year. Does anyone else feel like November 1st hit and it was Christmas?

1 comment: