Monday, August 2, 2010

Life Update

We have these dogs that we sometimes neglect. No need to call PETA or the SPCA... sometimes it just takes a little longer than normal for them to get a bath. I like them so much more when they smell yummy. I use to wash Hank in Bumble and Bumble shampoo until I bought a house and became poor because I wanted things like console tables and curtains. Hank loved it and I am sure our house smelled less like stanky dog.

Love bugs lounging after there lavender spa shampoo treatment.


Hank the "Handyman". Obviously Hank is not into tools but he thought it would be super sexy to model with them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, Jessie, it was lovely to read your comments! Now following yours...those striped dining chairs a few posts down are HEAVENLY! Will

    ReplyDelete