Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bargains

Please do not take this the wrong way. I love where I come from and not all people who live in the south are inbreds with mullets...although they do exist. I am from a really small town in the mountains of western NC and our Wal Mart always looked like a scene out of Deliverance. You could not make it out of the store without an inappropriate comment by a grandpa who was missing all his teeth and there was always this middle aged man with a mullet circling the parking lot in his Crystler Sebring convertible. Once l was able to block these images out of my head I gave Wally World and K Mart another shot.



Wal Mart Bench

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Country Living White Tray Table from K Mart
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next trip I am going to have to get some of these towels.

Diamond Towels

No comments:

Post a Comment