Friday, August 13, 2010

the old me and the new me.

the old me would have bought this and not thought twice. the new me has a mortgage and has to be responsible. the old me would eat cereal and ketchup buns for 2 weeks straight to get the dress. the new me has another person to think about when preparing dinner (not that i even really prepare dinner ever). the old me would have convinced myself it was "ok" becasue it is on sale. the new me says $340 for a dress is insane...do you what kind of rug i could get with that?


Dress

the new me still has no shame in saying--HEY MOM IF YOU ARE READING THIS I GAVE YOU A LINK AND YOU KNOW MY SHIPPING ADDRESS.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant...I love this! Literally LOL'ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments on SMP! Corey (Kilcullen) Harris recently directed me to your blog - best of luck with the wedding planning & I hope you guys found a great photographer, it really does make a difference!

    ReplyDelete