Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Ish

Due to the upcoming wedding (that is a whole year away) I went and got some random things to beautify myself. First off was a prescription for Latisse. Hank ate it. I guess he does not approve. I still cannot figure out where he found it. Anywho, anyone tried it? Worth it?


I have had a very exciting week. A rug and my headboard fabric! Yay!I am in love. Hopefully we will have a headboard by next week but I would not hold my breath. We get easily distracted on the weekends.


Speaking of distractions... JORDAN IS IN RALEIGH. We have a dinner date tonight and I am very excited.



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love this group shot! Have fun with J-dan this weekend. Let me know how the headboard construction goes... I'm still deciding if I'm going to attempt that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also interested to hear how the headboard thing goes...i wouldn't mind attempting it myself at some point in life.

    have a fun weekend! i haven't used it personally, but i've heard (and read) that latisse works awesome until you stop using it...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are soooo pretty! And y'all always have so much fun. What a great group of friends you have. Just enjoyed a few days with 2 of them in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Garison used Latisse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED our dinner date. can't wait to hear about the headboard construction. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latisse DEFINITELY works!!! I started using it about 2 months before my wedding and could tell a big difference!

    ReplyDelete