Monday, January 9, 2012

House Resolutions.

Last year I set some house goals. Knowing that I  was planning a wedding I kept the expectations pretty low. A gallery wall here, a curtain there. Nothing too serious. I decided to see how well I kept my goals.

Living Room: I got the frames for a gallery wall. Still in the process of gathering art.

I got curtains. Oh, what a difference a few panels make.

Dining Room: I ended up getting a new chandy, that I am totally in love with. I got new dining room chairs and got rid of our pub table. Thank goodness. There is way too much faux bamboo going on with the chairs and the table. Time to start looking for a table on CL.  I am in the process of working on the wallpaper thing.
I am going to do my House resolutions for this year tomorrow. Anyone else have fun house projects they tackled this year?

16 comments:

  1. Your place looks amazing!!! I am so impressed with the improvements over the past year. And I see why you are obsessed with your chandy. Its gorg. Where from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this stuff. Where did you get your frames from for the gallery wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it all looks so great! And I agree, curtains make such a dynamic change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gallery wall! That's been on my to-do list for ages. All your updates look fabulous and that new chandelier is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun post. makes me nostalgic for my own home already. oh well. surely i can make The Rental presentable. i haven't seen your dining table painted white nor those drapes in your dining room. where have i been? what are your plans for the chairs? can't wait to see your house resolutions for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your home is LOVELY!! I love how each of these projects turned out for you... I've been obsessing over some similar dining room chairs! so glad I found your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the changes! Your place is seriously gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks amazing, but my favorite is the dinning room make over, love the rug, the wall color and the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you have been one busy lady...love your transformations and the rug in the dining room...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous before and afters... love what you've done!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. all of your changes look so amazing! simple changes, but yield such great results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have my dream-decorated house. Love everything. Was your dining table seriously from Craigslist? Amazing find! Can't wait to see your new home resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your changes & it's so exciting you got them all done! I don't have an apartment yet but my goals are to start finding unique pieces for when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the direction your house is going. You've done a great job! Happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving the new chandelier and coffee table!! swoooon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the stripes!

    Xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete