Wednesday, January 11, 2012

House Resolution: Dining Room

Dining Room inspiration.

The dining room is the first room we are tackling, along with the kitchen in 2012. The wallpaper panels are Griffin and Wong. I am still debating on what color to cover the chairs with. Unfortunately in the kitchen renovation we are going to lose the wall with the china cabinet which is going to leave me with even less storage than before. More resolutions tomorrow.

Make sure to enter the JoJo Loves You giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. That is the most gorgeous room inspiration I've ever seen. It is going to be stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it - love what you are going with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished result! I'm sure its going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those, turquoise chairs in the first image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see how the dining room makeover and the kitchen renovation come along! AND... I am so jealous that you are getting your kitchen done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow.. love it! cant wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That inspiration image is just so stunning, that skirt is so gorgeous! I look forward to the makeover! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about dark gray velvet for the chairs? And paint them a gold color like the first image?

    ReplyDelete