Monday, May 24, 2010

Wedding Weekend

One of my best childhood friends got married this weekend. It was perfect. It took place in her backyard and no pictures could do it justice.

Friday we had a spa day. My mom was my servant which as a nice change from just yelling at me about how much weddings cost.



It was great to spend some time with my girls from home and the rehearsal night was a lot of fun.



Catherine was beautiful! The reception was a lot of fun and I did not embarrass myself at all. Unfortunately I do no think some of our mother's friends can say the same thing. I think there was some blood shed on the dance floor.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think going to a spa is one of the best ways to bond with your mom or with your best friends, and not just before a wedding. It's the perfect time to catch up with each other after a busy week. Your mom was really sweet to be the “servant” for a few minutes. How often do you do this?

    Beulah May @Bernards Salon And Spa

    ReplyDelete