Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a problem.

I promised that I was done with the house for a while. The truth is I lied. I am ready to paint the rest of the front room with stripes. I am not a big fan of accent walls. Also, I am going to need to wallpaper SOMETHING. I think someone should have warned me...YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME INFATUATED WITH WALLPAPER, FUNNY LAMPS, AND KITCHEN APPLIANCES. They should start a support group. I guess it would be called the bar, where the rest of the 25 year olds are on a Friday night. Me, I am at Lowe's and Home Goods with paint covered clothes and greasy hair. If things keep going this way I am going to be fired, divorced(before I am married), and only have friends that are on blogs--- ALL BEFORE I AM 26.

Speaking of wallpaper.




1 comment:

  1. Call me crazy..but I'm not so sure Doug would go for the pink and purple floral wall paper..this could cause premature marital troubles :)

    ReplyDelete