Thursday, May 27, 2010

Super Stalking Psycho

WARNING: After reading this you may be sad that you are my friend or you gave birth to me.

I have offically gone crazy. Everyday I like to see what is going on in wedding blogland. One of my favorite sites, Style Me Pretty featured a wedding that freaked me out. The girl had my wedding. She wore one of my favorite dresses and her table runners were exactly what I have been looking for the past 6 months.

Check it out.


If you know me and talk to me on a normal basis you know this is freaky.

Here is where things take a turn for the worst. I decided it would be a good idea to get in touch with this girl (that I do not know) and see if she wanted to sell her table runners. I then proceeded to google.com her. I just typed in her and her husbands name and like that I had her last name. I then used Facebook to send her a message. I tried to explain as crazy as this seems I a normal person just trying to plan a wedding on a budget. We will see what happens. I have to admit I am sad for all parties involved and hopefully this girl does not get a restraining order on her stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment