Wednesday, May 5, 2010

COUNTDOWN

This weekend all of my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL friends are throwing Doug and I an engagement party. I cannot remember the last time I was so excited or nervous. I keep waiting for a zit to pop up or for Hank to chew a hole in the kitchen floor. Friday night we are having a shin dig (by shin dig I mean 50+ people at our little house). Today I tried to put some finishing touches on the house.

I finally got some pillows that are the opposite of gender neutral.


{pillows via Fabricadbra and Furbish}

Got some curtains

{via Mill Fabric Outlet and my crafty future mother in law}


Flowers

{Cotsco- and they will be planted after the party}

A necessary faux snake skin tray (my favorite thing in my hizzy)

{snake skin tray via Furbish}

Hurry and get here friends. I CANNOT WAIT TO SQUEEZE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. love love love all of this. The pillows, curtains, wall decor. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a very talented shopper:)

    ReplyDelete