Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tilton Fenwick for Target

It is a little bit country and a little bit granny. The price point is incredible. All in all, this is probably the most exciting Target collab I have seen. If you are not familiar with the duo that is Tilton Fenwick, I  highly suggest you check out their portfolio.
We are in the process of redoing our master so I am particularly infatuated with the headboards. Doug vetoed pink floral already.

If crazy patterns are not your thing, they have some great solid options

I have some major chair obsessions.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I had no idea about this collaboration!! This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss!!!! And I just ordered that last paisley fabric for bathroom and kitchen curtains in a mountain house. Love their style and am so glad the combined forces with Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Love T&F. So smart of them to work with Target.

    ReplyDelete