Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Expecting

It has been a while since I have shared anything about my personal life. A lot has happened in the past year.  I have been really busy the past 7 months...being pregnant. Doug and I are expecting a sweet little baby boy in November.  I had my first baby shower this weekend and it made everything seem real.

The first couple of months were really rough. I was sick 24/7 and literally fell off the face of the Earth. It took a while to get back to feeling like myself, but in the past couple months I have really embraced being pregnant. Luckily, two of my best friends are in the same boat.
 So in love with all of my childhood friends who spent their Saturday celebrating with me.
My sweet friend who came all the way from Raleigh.
This might be my favorite picture of all time. It pretty much sums up everything.

I am too lazy to upload the "good" photos off my camera. Thanks to the sweet hostesses and all of my friends and family who came and showered us with so much love.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jessie! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You look beautiful! Love that dress and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats pretty mama! I actually saw you in a group shot on another blog so obviously preggars. I kept thinking, maybe it's not her. Nope, that's so her. Just didn't want to mention it before you announced. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!!! when I saw your instagram I was thinking "wait did I read this already?!?" you look beautiful!! so fun that your best friends are experiencing it at the same time as you too :)

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So exciting and you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! (I was sick as could be my first few months also, but eventually, it's all worth it!) :)
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete