Thursday, August 14, 2014

Currently Obsessed | For The Home


Benjamin Moore Boothbay Gray | I cannot get enough of this blue-gray hue. It is great looking for an exterior or interior. 
Tilton & Fenwick Gibbie Fabric | I picked up a sample of this fabric and am smitten. 
Green Sofa | Lee Industries makes an awesome sleeper sofa. We need some extra sleeping space and this could be my chance to make my green velvet dreams come true. 
Scalamandre Tiger Pillow | Williams and Sonoma is now offering the iconic print, but it is going to cost you. Luckily, it will not take much to make a huge statement. 
Brass Fixture | This fixture is the perfect mix of preppy and sophisticated.
Amsterdam Side Chair | I love the subtle pink ribbon trim on these Hickory Chair dining room chairs. This would be an easy upholstering project to add some life to old chairs. 
Botanical Print | This print from Etsy sold out, but Lindsey Carr's Etsy shop is now one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment