Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap: Vintage Finds and A Bathroom Makeover

It is spring and that means one thing to me... ESTATE SALE SEASON! The warm weather brings the best sales and it is my favorite thing to do on the weekends. My mom got lucky and found me a set of gold bamboo flatware in Morganton.

I finally found a secretary. I have been talking about it for quite some time.  I am excited to get some ginger jars on top of that thing.

I finally snapped some pictures of the updated bathrooms.  Remember the before? We finished in February and I am just getting around to sharing. Lots of fun things, including tile painting to discuss tomorrow.

5 comments:


  1. Bathroom look so good! Did you diy-paint the tiles? How did that go?
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any tips on finding estate sales? It seems a bit daunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your cabinet color choice! It looks great with the countertops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love the gold bamboo flatware! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great scores. Looks like it will be a great estate sale season.

    ReplyDelete