Monday, October 11, 2010

This weekend I went to one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. The wedding was at The Historic Rice Mill. I highly suggest getting married there and inviting me because it is amazing. You think after a weekend in Charleston and a wedding at sunset I would have more to show you than this...




These were the last pictures my camera took and the last pictures of Whitey before he pierced his belly button.


Oh yeah, I also have these to show for the weekend. Doug was sweet enough to take my camera to get it fixed since he broke it. Thanks Doug!


3 comments:

  1. i was definitely hoping for a 300 pic spread of the wedding! i have no doubts it was gorgeous. i want to renew my vows or something so i can have another wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Whitey are HILARIOUS!! And what did you say about his belly button!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He got his belly button pierced. It was serious.

    ReplyDelete