Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best kept secret...

In Morganton, NC there is an old warehouse that is home to B&S Wholesale Furniture.

These pictures are horrible quality but I cannot resist showing you what I found.

This stuff costs a small fortune(seriously, by fortune I mean more than my car). High end designers send their "discontinued inventory, overstocks, showroom samples, and returns."

For the quality of furniture and designers I would say it was pretty affordable. Not to me, of course, because I am on the Craigslist $40 and under budget.

This coffee table was my favorite! I could not stop being a weirdo and making funny noises.
This was gorg but SOLD! Sad.


There were so many amazing things. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Please do not tell your friends because I do not want everyone going and buying stuff if it is not for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment