Saturday, July 17, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress...

Yes, it is Saturday night and I am probably the only 25 year old laying on her couch watching TLC but what can I say? We had a long day at Home Depot and Pottery Barn. As most of my friends remember I had had some awful dress shopping experiences. You may remember this story. Traumatizing. The first place I go this man tells me that I am a "grandma nun". He the proceeded to tell me that I have the worst taste in wedding dresses he has ever seen. I am sorry that I am SOUTHERN...and being southern means you end up wearing a conservative lace dress that may or may not have cap sleeves.

While enjoying my TLC this scary face popped up on my screen. I have a love/hate relationship with this man.


It's him.Monte. The reason I went dress shopping one time and stopped after that. Evidently "Say Yes to the Dress" is going to Atlanta and now I am going to have to relive the pain that is Monte every time I turn on the TV. Secretly I am quite excited to watch him make girls cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment