Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Privacy

We have been living in a house for 4+ months without window treatments. Our neighbors are getting to know us a little more quickly than I think any of us would prefer.

Before Privacy:


After Privacy:

I am so excited about my faux wooden blinds that were $30 bucks from Lowes. I really thought I was going to have to sell Hank on Craigslist so I could afford window treatments. He got lucky this time.


Doug putting up blinds. I do not know when it became acceptable to stop wearing a shirt? Is this normal at your house? Please say no. I figured since I do not have his permission to put up his photo I would go Girls Gone Wild on the picture so he cannot sue me.



Hank and I are very helpful when it comes to projects around the house. We like to practice our dance moves while Doug does the manual labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment