Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites





Viceroy Cylinder Lamps- I am the lucky owner of some new lamps I picked up on sale at Furbish. 
Dorothy Draper Paint Colors- Just a little Benjamin Moore inspiration.
Reef Print- One of my most stylish friends has a pair of these in her bedroom and they are hot.
Grace: A Memoir- Next on my list when I get done with this stupid class. 
Clare Vivier Clutch- No explanation needed. This needs to come live with me. 
Tassel Key Chain- I am going through a tassel phase.
I need a little fluff after the longest week of my life. I promise to never use the word BUSY ever again. This real estate class is exhausting. Work is pretty much the craziest it has ever been. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I am currently missing food, reality TV and sleep. Enough complaining, next week will be better! 

10 comments:

  1. agree with the craziness, so happy its friday! I want that clutch also.
    your newest follower :)

    xx
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF! I'm also going through a tassel phase too and actually bought that exact key chain yesterday (okay, I bought it in green b/c blue was sold out online. Although, I put in a request with my sister that lives in NYC to check the stores up there for blue). It was on sale and then an extra half of the sale price so I eded up paying more for shipping than the tassel itself. Kind of annoying but worth it. Have a great weekend! Hope next week calms down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some rest this weekend. You deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that lamp is so gorgeous - can't wait to see where it ends up! have a great weekend!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got that CWonder tassel in black - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got the lamps! We can be lamp twins now! Also have had that clutch pinned for-ever. Need to pull the trigger. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about the class :( i used to work in real estate so i totally understand. silver lining: there was some really good crap on tv this week, so your DVR will definitely make it up to you!
    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with anything tassel right now and I keep seeing that Grace book! Must add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shah! I ordered those lamps too during the Furbish sale! Still waiting on mine. We'll have to compare notes on how we use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete