Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dream Kitchen: Alex from Things That Sparkle

I am so excited to share Alex's dream kitchen. Not only does she have some amazing design skills, she is so sweet. She sent me resources for hardware during the kitchen renovation and I cannot thank her enough. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------


Hi all, I am Alex from Things That Sparkle & Alexandra Berlin Design, and I am so excited to be here today talking about kitchens! I love my kitchen, but I can't help but dream about if I was able to design my dream kitchen from scratch. Here is what I have in mind...
Campaign corner hardware & pulls, white subway tile backsplash, Carrara marble counter tops, Persian rug, white mission style cabinets, pendants over my island, and this beautiful artwork. There's a really feminine, somewhat boho vibe that I love. What would your dream kitchen be?

15 comments:

  1. Seriously stunning. I would need pendants as well and a lot of natural light! I want big windows above the sink and lighting under the cabinets. White subway tile is also a must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have dreamed up. Looks fabulous. Subway tiles are non-negotiable in our next kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me over today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pendants are absolutely stunning! I need a bigger kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices. The campaign details are killer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh love alex and her blog. just found her recently thru the glitter guide. also love a good campaign pull :) yay for this series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! love the subway tile and the marble with gold!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, this is pretty much what my dream kitchen consists of. I will take a few of those pendants and that rug, por please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that hardware is killing me!! I would LOVE that in my kitchen. I would actually die for all of this. The marble and the gold lighting fixture!??! UGHHHH! xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! Such a good twist on a classic. I just wish I'd seen it before I re-did my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice article and great knowledge. Thanks for the share. I love this story and enjoy with your words!
    white marble tile

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the information provided in this article and I really like the way you have explained each and everything so well. Very well done with the article, hope that you will continue to do posting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good read and Great article. and I really appreciate all the great content you have here. thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good read, This blog has provided the helpful data to us, continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete