Thursday, March 4, 2010

This weekend...

I have a SUPER LARGE weekend jam packed of wedding and furniture fun. I am a super paranoid freak and never take any days off of work. I have finally grown a pair and asked off tomorrow. I have decided to make the most of it.

Tonight starts the party. I am meeting my favorite person Megan at the Umstead Spa in Cary for the ELEGANT WEDDING GALA. Sounds fancy. I am just going because they are having a Melissa Sweet Trunk Show which equals 20% off. Whoop whoop.

I have had my eye on this for a while...


Nothing can really compare to my one true love...





Then I am driving straight to Morganton. YAY! Hickory, also known as the H-K-Y is pretty much the bomb.com when it comes to furniture. Thanks to my little friend Megan and her skills I have discovered a pretty awesome factory sale.

Items spotted include:






Please cross your fingers and pray those sassy neon pink chairs are waiting for me.
Hence the reason I very sweetly told Doug to stay in Raleigh this weekend and go fishing :)

After I break a sweat shopping for the perfect couches and accent chairs I get to meet JUDE! One of my best friends in the world just had a baby. He looks like a little stinker. There will lots of pictures and I might even steal him.


If Lauren will not let me have Jude I might just have to settle with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment