Tuesday, January 13, 2015

NATIVE | Antique KilIm Accessories

I was bee boppin' around the Internet when I came across these insane kilim necklaces. After some clicking I found out it was only my insanely talented friends, Kate Jackson Ward. Anyone who knows Kate this does not come as a surprise. She is super stylish and evidently a genius. Her new line Native is hand crafted from antique flat-woven kilim tapestries. 




Follow her on Instagram to know when she adds new one of a kind pieces
@anativelook.




3 comments:

  1. Jessie!! You have made me feel like a star. Thanks for the shout out on my favorite blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never needed anything more than I need one of those necklaces - Thanks so much for sharing! So glad you are back and blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! She just added a new turquoise/blue combo and it is insane.

      Delete