Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Currently Obsessed: Summer Spruce


I completely skipped the whole spring clean. I am in need of some summer sprucing...
Baies is my favorite summer fragrance. 

We need to update some flush mounts. I have had this VC beaut on my list for a while. 

You would never guess this is from Pier One. 

I am running out of places to store china. I love collecting and mixing. If you know me, there is no question this chinoiserie desert plate and tea cup are what my dreams are made of. 

I finally found an English Roll arm that I could not live without. We are doing some redecorating in my den to make life a little more comfortable. 

3 comments:

  1. You and your china! I would have a whole house for china and chairs if mike would allow. Love that sofa. Can't wait to see the den!
    --summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sofa! You will be so happy. I have one in my living room and it's wonderful! Now the wait begins! I look forward to seeing what you do with it!
    Exclusive Poise Chair

    ReplyDelete