Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday weirdos. In no particular order, five things that struck my fancy this week.


If I am going to take life advice from anyone, it is going to be Jenna Lyons.


This happened to strike a cord with me this week. Should I get bangs? made me laugh out loud because it pretty much describes what happens in my head. Growing them out, not so much. 


Last night I hung out with my very fashionable best friend and I could not stop smelling her. In a good way, like I wanted to bathe in whatever she was wearing. 
She said it was the new MK and Ashley fragrance Nirvana.
(if you are scared to commit they have roller balls for $22.)


I made my first spring purchase this week for an upcoming baby shower. 
I hope it looks cute in person. Asos is always hit or miss for me. 




1 comment:

  1. I have Nirvana Black and I cannot get enough of it. My husband loves it too, and he HATES most perfumes. The smell is intoxicating!

    ReplyDelete