Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's All About Details | The Pursuit of Style Home Tour

 Yesterday we got a peek into my favorite bloggers home on The Glitter Guide. Lindsay Souza's style is one that I try and emulate. She embraces color and mixes pattern with ease. She has an eclectic collected style that still feels traditional. 

 I went through her home tour and fell in love with all the little details. 

A tiny place for pretty green matches.
 The sunglasses were my favorite touch.
 If you know me, you know I love Blue Willow.
 Even her light switches are pretty.


5 comments:

  1. Um I can't handle it! What a beautiful, unique home. Thanks for sharing b/c I def missed this. Also, prettiest light switch cover I've ever seen. And love the tortoise accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. After looking at this, I want to go paint stripes in my entryway. I have been looking for a way to spruce it up! I am in love with the space. Thank you for introducing it to me!

    The Baby Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've been thru the tour 4 times now. I'm with you, her details are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see why you love her home so much. So many pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie, you are the best. Thank you so much for this post I'm so flattered!

    ReplyDelete