Monday, September 16, 2013

On my Radar

Stanbury- Raleigh people. Check it out. Great atmosphere. Steak tartare and legit cocktails.


Bangs- I have been running my mouth about getting bangs for the last 2 years. By the end of the week you can just refer to me as Alexa. Thanks. Please do not share your horror stories at this time.

[BLANKNYC]- I currently own two of their jackets and they are my favorite. They have a ton of faux leather jackets under $150.
Look what is back! Hurry before it sells out again. 

Haim- This might be the 10th time I have blogged about Haim in the last month. Truth is, they are good and that is pretty much all I listen to these days.

Black and White art- I am always looking for affordable original art. I think I am going to try and create my own. I am thinking about trying some do it yourself ink blots.

3 comments:

  1. Always looking for new restaurants to try! This one sounds like a must do. I've been missing good food since moving to Raleigh! Thanks for the suggestion!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm that jacket - and only $88? amazing.

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessie! Where do you get your hair done? I'm getting bangs as well just trying to find someone that I trust to cut bangs!!! Yikes!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete