Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Put Your Party Pants On...




Cafe Capri Windowpane/Jacquard Dot Capri/Purple Tie Silk Capri/Green Tie Silk Capri

I am trying to avoid a holiday meltdown. It happens every year. Twenty minutes before we are walking out the door to a Christmas party. I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR (even though I have a closet full of clothes). Translation: "I feel pale, I should have been working out the past couple months and I probably should have said no to the box of Snickerdoodles."
I am making more of an effort this year to plan some holiday outfits, starting with some sassy pants.

“While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."

Mary Kay Ash


Promise me you will come back and visit tomorrow! I have something exciting to share.

12 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing those cute windowpanes. Perfect for a holiday party! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the exact same way. I bought a dress for my husband's work holiday party and tried it on last night. Hate it. Now on to crazy mode, love the idea of pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly that quote sums it up. I'm expecting my closet to work magic every time I open it. It will make me thin and fit and have fabulous places to go that other fabulous people will all ogle me and tell me how fabulous I am. That's a pretty lofty goal for a closet full of old jeans and tops from TJ MAXX :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurrrrrrl, I have been contemplating a spray tan for about two weeks now. So stupid but, for some reason, I think everything looks better when I'm not so pale! Love that window pane print from J. Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants, and I couldn't agree more! I usually end up in tights that hold me in a a shift dress...I'm so exciting that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O geeze you have me obsessed. Sooo chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damnit J. Crew!!!!!! Why are you so perfect!??!?! I want every single pair. I'm the same way...I have nothing festive but am thinking if I buy some of these, I will be set!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pink pants is calling my name! Love it!

    P/S: Come by and enter my newest giveaway! There will be two winners and each winner gets to pick any one item valued at $80 or under from my sponsor's store!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-80-item-provided-by-nicole.html

    Enjoy the rest of the week!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! It's like you've been there as I get ready for Holiday parties. You're absolutely not alone. :)

    aprescouture.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those windowpanes need to be mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow its very cute.i really like thank you for sharing.
    mens capri online

    ReplyDelete