Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Currently Obsessed: Transitional Classics

I feel like summer is quickly coming to an end and it is still July! 
Maybe it is all of the amazing new fall stuff coming out. I am feeling a little more transitional. Here are some of my favorite basics that can thrive in any season. 

Blythe Blouse: The perfect silk blouse. I own every color. It looks great with a pencil skirt for work or dressed down in skinny jeans once it cools off. 
J Brand Mid Rise Skinnies: J Brand is my favorite denim. These are super soft and have a great fit. 
Zara Shopper: Go buy this bag now! I get more compliments on this bag than any bag I have ever owned. The color is perfect for summer or fall. 
Poppy King for J Crew: I am not going to lie. I cannot pull of red lipstick. Someone who can should get this amazing color. 
Madewell Leopard flats: I am on a Madewell shoe kick. They have some of my favorites! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that bag from Zara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit. No surprise there lady! But those shoes....will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purse so much I just ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love classic pieces. I'm always more apt to buy them!

    ReplyDelete