Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Guest Post: gratefully inspired

I have been majorly dropping the blogging ball lately. Lots of late guest posts, sporadic blogging and pretty boring junk posts. I forgot to mention that wrote a guest post for my friend Denise at gratefully inspired yesterday.  Denise's blog is adorable, just like her. She is an amazing writer and look forward to her posts every day.  I am over there handing out marriage advice, which is comical. I think I should stick to wallpaper and maxi skirts. In other news, I cannot upload pictures on my blog. WTF? 

2 comments:

  1. small world! I knew Denise in college :) She's so sweet~ Had fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jessie, but Doug's comment is THE best! It sounds like something my husband would say!! haha

    XX,

    Dominique

    ReplyDelete