Friday, October 21, 2011

Cheers to the Weekend


I have been eyeing  the Neon Clutches from Hallelu all week. How do you choose what color? What is your favorite hue?

The second installment of Furbish is coming this weekend. There have been rumors about a glitter floor. I am going to have to see this for myself!

I am having a layering moment. I got a new necklace from Hyla Dewitt and am layering with my new monogram necklace.

Pink and red. That is all I can think about. If they can do it so can you.


That is all. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, its so cute! Happy Friday :)

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't decide what color either. and then they decided for me b/c green is the only one left in stock. i kind of wanted green until that was my only option. now i want yellow. or green. or pink. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get a monogram necklace! I love the layered look...necklaces or bracelets. And that color combo is fabulous!
    Enjoy your weekend
    xx

    Enter my {GIVEAWAY!} French items from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that neon yellow clutch asap. too cute!

    ReplyDelete