Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karma

Yesterday my secret lift was revealed. I decided to stop by my favorite store Green Front after work. I have this amazing hour and half before Doug gets off work to go do sketchy things. After our engagement party we decided we were not going to touch the house/go shopping for house stuff until after July 4th. I physically cannot restrain myself.



Do you blame me?

Then I walk outside and see the flat tire. Uh oh. I called Doug and told him where I was at. After trying to explain where it is located for 10 minutes with no comprehension I just told him "the really expensive store you hate". This was followed by some cussing.


Obviously I do not know much about flat tires. I thought you just grab them from underneath the car. Nope, that is not how it works. I have worked so hard to hide my boxes. I was not expecting someone would be looking and had not made my weekly recycling trip yet. Needless to say I was caught red-handed. Not only were there boxes but a rug.

How long can you drive with a spare? I would much rather buy that orange chair than a tire.

The moral of the story. Learn how to change your own flat tire.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! I love dougs legs peeking out from under the car.

    ReplyDelete