Monday, September 22, 2014

Around Our House

It has been a while since I shared updates happening in our house. I found this old secretary at an estate sale and have had a lot of fun dressing it up. If you are on the hunt for ginger jars, OKL has a great chinoiserie sale going on now! 

 This is my favorite time of year for flowers at the Farmer's Market.  We went last weekend and there was a new flower vendor that was set up in the parking lot.  They had the largest bouquets I have ever seen. 

 I love the laid back look of this lumbar pillow from Furbish.  I have completely accepted that everything in my house is going to be blue and white. 
I am slowly working on a nursery. Blue toile and Robert Allen gingham are the sweetest pair. 

3 comments:

  1. blue + white everything is my dream home. your nursery is so cute already!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest of that nursery! And I'm loving your secretary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and white everything sounds like a wining plan to me.

    ReplyDelete