Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Update and Thank You

I cannot say thank you enough for all of the support we received last week while trying to sell our house. You all shared it on Facebook and told your friends. It really means the world to me and makes me want to start putting more love back into this blog.

I feel like I owe everyone an explanation after broadcasting we were selling our house over the Internet. Last week we were under contract on another house, so we decided to put our house on the market. The house was on the market less than 24 hours before we realized that the new house was not going to work for our family. We were faced with a really hard decision and ultimately decided that we could not sell our house at this time. I was disappointed my "dream house" did not work out, but that is life. The house hunting process is an emotional roller coaster and I am just sad, that by listing our house we brought other people on our ride. I hate to think that our actions caused someone disappointment. We are still actively looking so if you hear of anything going on the market, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Jesse! I completely understand how frustrating buying/selling homes can be!! It will all work out for the best, cliche, I know, but it really usually does. We're going through the same and I feel like I'm an anxious mess one day and peachy keen livin it up at the apartment pool the next. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House hunting is such a stress! Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't get too down -- something that you love more that will work more will come through for you and make you happy that the first one didn't work out. promise! we're in a similar boat right now with buying ourselves. good luck !!!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete