Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite Moments of 2013

We started the year off with a family trip to Turks and Caicos. That is what everyone does, right?
Not even a getting burglarized could stop us from having fun. For real, hope you are enjoying our Ipods and computers. Merry Christmas.
There was a very special wedding

A new job. (More about that in the  new year.)

Another very special wedding.
We average one house project a year. This year we painted our brick. In the new year I am going to try and work on the landscaping. #blackthumb

We traveled to Paris.
And then to Tuscany. While we were there I got a new sister-in-law :)
I have to share the professional wedding pictures. They look like a dream. Check them out here
All in all 2013 was one hell of a year. Blogging took a backseat and living life was the focus. I feel so grateful for the ability to travel so much this year. I feel like after every trip my mind and heart expands a little. I am  grateful for a new job that makes me happy and challenges me. I am grateful for a husband who puts up with gallery walls and floral pillows. I am grateful for genuine friends who have become family. I am grateful for family that is understanding and supportive. I am excited to see what the new year brings.

4 comments:

  1. I recognize Ralph Lauren's restaurant in your Paris photo. I thought it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fabulous year! I look forward to seeing more on your blog!

    Taylor
    -tbissett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful 2013! Wishing you the same for 2014 and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome year! Live life to the fullest & may this year be another treasured year! Happy 2014.

    ReplyDelete