Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday 5

1| A little party in your cube to get you through Friday.




2| I saw these invites. Died. Started planning a holiday cocktail. You are all invited.
3|   There is some new stuff in The Market
I kind of jumped the gun and started this idea.  I was overwhelmed with the number of people who sent in items. I am in the process of gathering my thoughts and getting some terms together. 
I will be charging a small commission to sell items and there are going to be some conditions on things that are posted. Thanks for bearing with me while I figure it all out. Feel free to email me.


My only advice would be to get there early. From what I have heard 
this is going to be legit. No pushing or shoving allowed.


5 | Messy french twist. Yes, please.

2 comments:

  1. Good gracious, I wish I lived in Raleigh for the Furbish event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take lots of pictures at the Furbish event - I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete