In no particular order, I present things that made me happy this week.
1. Thanks to Jordan(my friend who got married last weekend) I have been listening to this non-stop this week. Her wedding ended with a lawn dance party to this song.
2. May at Zara is getting a little chitnzy and I am loving it. Give me this skirt now!
3. I am trying my hardest to hold out until next Wednesday to see The Great Gatsby with my book club, but I am going crazy. In an attempt to be patient I am listening to the soundtrack on repeat.
4. I am working on a rather large project with this gender neutral office in mind.
5. Paris is always a good idea. We are planning a trip to Paris in the fall. More on that next week. I cannot wait to hear all of your recommendations.
And it is Friday. Whatttttttttttt?