Monday, February 25, 2013

Why I have been neglecting you...

Hey party people. I feel like I have been going through blog withdrawal over the past month and a half. Last week I  finally finished up my real estate class and passed the class test. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Friday we headed to Charleston to celebrate our favorite friends, Caitlin and Whitey. Caitlin is a wedding planner and works for THE Calder Clark. I wish I would have taken more pictures, because everything was out of this world. 





I am so excited to finally have some time to blog, tackle some house projects and catch up on all my favorite blogs!


4 comments:

  1. yay ive missed you (in the most uncreepy blogger way possible)

    ReplyDelete
  2. om, I like Danielle's comment. So true, we've all missed you. In a totally non-stalker way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooved her dress. One of my high school pals was there so between your two Instagrams, I feel like I know the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. classiest beer koozy (kozy? cozy?) I've ever seen I love it! And I agree with the non-creepy missing!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete