Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend Recap

Another wall is down in our house. Our cabinets and floors come this week and I still have no hardware or lighting. Another project has taken priority over the kitchen for the time being. Also, I am holding out my dream hardware goes into production soon! We are starting to hit some bumps in the remodeling road...


Sunday was quite eventful after a 8+ hour trip to the ER. There was an incident.  Doug vs. the kitchen floor.
The floor won judging by the stitches on his eyelid.
 
I also bought the wrong size sink and have to make ANOTHER trip to Ikea to return it and find another sink by Monday. Time to get to work.

5 comments:

  1. what project is taking priority over the kitchen!? what kind of floor are you doing? such a massive undertaking! have you gotten your wallpaper panels yet? i want to come over soon so you can tell me your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a remodeling project to test your strength, marriage, health (ouch stitches!).....it will all be worth it when your vision comes to life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Doug is okay! We have come to find out that there are always hiccups in remodeling but I know it will come together perfect in the end :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and Doug! Love seeing all your progress!

    ReplyDelete