Monday, August 22, 2011

Pep In Your Step

I'm not going to be blogging much this week (not that I am blogging much lately anyways). I am really busy at work and any free time I have is going to be spent trying to throw together a birthday bash suitable for a 30 year old. Doug is turning 30 this weekend. I know, he is old. He had originally told me he was going to go fishing. Last week he decided he was going to stay at home. I would be an awful wife if I did not celebrate his 30th birthday party in style. Unfortunately, planning an impromptu party results in a lack of blog posts.

In the meantime here is something that adds a little sparkle to your Monday...


If you cannot afford the real thing...




 



These will do the trick. They are perfect for something like...your husband's 30th birthday. You can find these here.

No comments:

Post a Comment