Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Everyone is posting what they are thankful for and I figured I would jump on the bandwagon because I am thankful for a lot. Here they are in no particular order.


#1 These A-holes. I would not spend countless hours sweeping up your hair unless I loved you. A lot. Hank I apologize earlier this year when I thought about putting you on Craigslist. I take it all back.


#2 Friends-
All of my friends are so different but I cannot imagine living without a single one of them.
This year they threw me the most amazing Engagement party. It took so much planning and I am so thankful. They are already planning what I know will be the most amazing Bachelorette party ever. I cannot tell you how special you have made me feel. I do not take a single one of them for granted. You all keep me sane, make me laugh, and I love all of you!



#3- Boyfriennnn/Fiance/Future Husband
Thank you for painting me stripes, cooking me dinner all the time, feeding our dogs, being considerate, making me laugh, asking me to marry you, dealing with wedding planning, mowing the grass, changing the oil in my car, being romantic, being smart, being my personal trainer, disciplining Hank(because I can't), taking me to NYC for my birthday, starting my car in the morning when it is cold, and most of all thank you for loving me so much even though I know it is hard. Shew.

Last but not least..
#4 My fam/MOM-
This year has been really stressful with wedding planning. We have had a lot more arguements than normal about things that really do not matter like crow's feet, BBQ, and multiple wedding dresses but I know none of it matters. Thank you for everything you do. You are the best mom in the world. I love you for being you, glitter and all. Josh you really do not do much as far as wedding planning goes but you are really funny. I cannot forget to mention how thankful I am that I still have 3 of my grandparents who are crazy cool. Seriously my grandmother is taking belly dancing lessons for our wedding. She did tell me she will not be belly dancing but wants to get "in tune" with her body. I like it.



That is all.
Good to reflect on blessings.



1 comment: